I’d like to thank you for visiting the Restronics Florida website. The site is a valuable tool for our Manufacturer Partners, our Distribution Partners, and most importantly, our Customer Partners.
The website is built to educate, inform, and to serve as a hub to get inspired and sharing your experience with us. It is paramount to me that it’s helpful to you. So, if you have any ideas you would like to share, things you want to explore, or maybe you just want to leave us a message, I welcome you to do so.
Electronic Manufacturing Industry Stats and Growth ProjectionsThese trends demonstrate that there are numerous of influences changing the industry. There are several key statistics that have been singled out as a consequence of this. The most notable include:
- Hourly downtime affects most businesses, with 98% saying that it may cost them $100,000 per hour or more.
- Predictive maintenance can reduce expenses by 20%.
- Unplanned outages could be avoided with predictive maintenance by up to 50%.
- 72% of large companies must maintain 99% minimum uptime.
- The industry is expected to grow by roughly 8% by 2025.
- 50% of IoT spending is will focus on transportation, logistics, and discrete costs.
- 40% of IoT customers prefer working with an established company.
- 63% of companies believe that investing in IoT devices will increase profitability.
- Three-quarters of companies will have digitized their supply changes by 2021.
- Close to a third of companies have already implemented IoT into their devices.